A week later my bike was stolen in downtown Vancouver. It was the end of an amazing bike, Neil's old frame, a second hand disc brake I got from wonderful friends on my 22nd birthday, and lots of other bike parts friends had passed on.
Sadly this came a bad time, with a work project disaster and difficult relationship time. A good friend told me bad things come in 3's
I am about to move to Kelowna. I will send out a new address etc when i get settled. Im very excited about the interior. I have been told you can skate on the lakes in the winter =)
2 comments:
Sorry to hear of your bad week - definitely need to catch up on that Skype call. Been under the weather for the past couple of days, but now down in Christchurch for the week. Take care buddy, and hope you have a better week ahead!
dude! that picture is so gay
Post a Comment