I havent repeated many mountain trips, there always seams so many new places to go.
Im so glad we went, I have found repeating wonderful trips is really great. heaps more confident and way more relaxed, i noticed many more things being there again.
Ok so this was arranged to look the same, just less snow......
Maria has been climbing for years but is just getting into traditional climbing, leading 3 out of the 7 pitches, we made a great team
You may have to zoom in to see maira on the pointy end.
I love the Valhallas, I will probably be back again.
2 comments:
Thanks for trusting my anchors! It was a great trip, looking forward to more alpine adventure trips with you in canader!!!
looks amazing. Rock which isn't crumbly.. how strange ;)
You're missing the mulled wine and mince pie party on Friday... I'll be fun.. but just not *quite* as much as it could be!
Post a Comment