Family and Flying

I had a great 30th birthday back in the Uk with Family. My surgeon said if I focused on rehab I could spend my trip in the UK hiking and get back to flying for the summer. It was great to be home with my sisters and parents hiking and biking. Now im back in Canada and flying when the weather permits. The strange and unreliable summer is frustrating with many un-flyable days.

This is Mike and I attempting a hike and fly in Canmore. After 3 hours hike up and waiting around for another 4 hours, we gave up and hiked down in the dark. Thanks so much to Heather for helping me carry my wing otherwise i'd probably still be up there.

This is Heather, Mike and I on a trip with Mike's float plane, in near Nelson. amazing way to explore potential paragliding sites.
At home at Caurus House with Mum, Sister Sarah and Rachel.
Gordale - Yorkshire. a great return trip with dad. I was last here about 20 years ago. - seams much smaller now.
30yrs old and confused by a champagne bottle - oh dear! (Birthday in Seathwaite valley - favorite place to relax in the lakes)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday (late), lovely.