The Cabin


This is a quick blog update from Christmas. above is the 2010 ymir ski group. absolutly amazing to have met such an excited backcountry ski bunch. Below was on our way to ski at the Kootenay Pass, first moose ive seen in Canada.

I spent the last couple of weeks working up at the Mica hydro generation dam north or Revelstoke, below is my new(ish) car with the 500kV switch gear behind. Its pretty cool if you like power generation and transmission.

This is Emmanuel the outrageous french canadian i have just moved in with.

This is his house in Kelowna, not sure if you can see the hot tub on the deck in this picture.

And this is the mighty Cabin, Emmanuel and Chris's ski project. Cailan and I are taking it to rogers pass for new year, pretty excited.

They have built a log burner inside - perfect!

This is Cailan and Devin touring at Kootenay pass - again so great to have friends to skin and ski with.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

You finally saw a real moose (and not the cheese-eating kind)!! Whoa. I think that officially makes you a true Canadian eh!