Glynn from NZ comes to Canada

Glynn headed up from a conference in the US which was great

After a few beers we got into the climbing...




Then the riding..



Glynn did super well as he has been off the adventure sports for a while.
The north shore is legendary for the amazingly crafted single tracks.
We found a see-saw that pivoted in two directions, down and left. pretty cool!!

This should be a short video of Glynn riding.

3 comments:

patrick said...

If you steal Glynn & Jayne away to Vancouver... well... lets just say the small forest of Thermonuclear devices I own will be retargeted.

And don't say you weren't warned.

Mark said...

Glad to see you're having fun! The photos from your alpine trip look great. Is BC where the term "north shore trails" comes from? Cos over here the mtb bike trails with see saws, wooden planks etc are called North Shore trails.

Dave Aubrey said...

Hey guys, thanx for the comments.

no Patrick, I wont steal anyone!
And I will return!!

And Yes Mark it is the home or North Shore riding.
You sould come and try it =)

cheers
Dave