I am now hunting for a vario - if anyone knows a good place to find one, either second hand or at lower cost, please let me know.
1 comment:
Steve Pawson
said...
Hi Dave, just been looking at your blog, good to see your getting back into flying, I am at present looking at selling my kit so will have vario for sale. At present though i am in france and my vario is in kiwi land so it may take a month or so to organise let me know if you are interested
Living in Kelowna, Canada,
getting involved in bigger wall climbing (multi pitch/alpine/aid), learning thermal flight and hoping to fly XC. Getting involved with alternative energies as an design engineer.
1 comment:
Hi Dave, just been looking at your blog, good to see your getting back into flying, I am at present looking at selling my kit so will have vario for sale. At present though i am in france and my vario is in kiwi land so it may take a month or so to organise let me know if you are interested
Steve
Post a Comment